Listen to this song by Brad Paisley which makes fun of political correctness near the Christmas season.
YouTube - Brad Paisley - Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday
Listen to this song by Brad Paisley which makes fun of political correctness near the Christmas season.
YouTube - Brad Paisley - Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
HAHAHA, wonder how many people this song has offended?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
I don't know. Brad Paisley has guts.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I figured there would be a few certain people on here already preaching tolerance for all by now
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
hahahahahahaha i didn't even name names and you get pissed haha classic R13 defensiveness
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, its such a bad thing and all. Grow up. </div></div>As is wishing someone well? I personally don't see where Milk is being immature. He's making an observation. Chill.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I never named you so i guess you're just following me around on the board in case i say something you don't like ? Sounds like you're the one with some growing up to do there friend
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks